Its the childrens decision either to stay at the village or not
- The children are free at any moment to return to their proper family.
- The farms are situated in beautiful nature with fertile soil.
- The children are learning to take up responsibilities. They are sharing tasks with respect to house works, garden and farming works as well as the organisation of the farms.
- The daily life at the farm consists of regular time schedules for each activity.
- The schools on the farm are officially certified and recognised by the state.
- Our farms have a strategically good distance from the streets of the big cities.
- No limit for a possible return to their own family.
- Lands embedded in large, beautiful nature.
- Fertile soil, which an agricultural enable.
- Involving the children in planning the daly work (house- or jradwork, etc.) and in the organization of the villages. First time in their life the childrenn get the feeling or respect and responsibillity.Fixed times of the day for the activities.
- Immediate inclusion of every child into school.
- Classification of the children into the houses according to their age. The groups of houses develop a degree of independence.